20 ene 2014

Broken traffic light, really?

With the new traffic lights, was supposed that they will work better and avoid the accidents. Well it is not; our streets continue with old and broken traffic lights. This change only took place in principal avenues and not in colonies that it is very neccesary. But two days ago, I noticed that one of the principal avenues, this traffic light was broken. So what's up?



Changing old traffic lights, for Puerto's Mall.


Traffic lights are very important to avoid accidents, but this problem is more common everyday  in different places.


Rafael Cuervo Avenue



So, What is your opinion??

Share us and don't forget if you see cases like these, contact me on my e-mail(it's on the end of this page) and I going it to post in this blog.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hey J! u have a good potential writing on these blogs... I recommend u 2 check your post before put it on line. in general its an A! but try 2 check your verb to be problems and everything is going to fuction better!

    Keep going, This is a good idea for a blog.!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you, but is difficult for me identify my mistakes, maybe my mistakes I think that I am right but I going to try fix it soon!

    ResponderEliminar