18 ene 2014

Another benefit that remove the student community and seniors on weekend.

Today I took a bus and sometimes I show them my student card, but today pass me something different, due with the new laws of president of México; the driver told me, that from January first, all the weekends and holidays as indicated on the school calendar, the students and seniors, they must to pay normal ticket. 


Why is the reason??

Well, they told me that is the way of don't increase the passage and help us only the weekdays.In a way I understand them, because also gasoline and others products have increased for the new reforms and they need to recover the amount spent. But this also affect to the  students that have clases in weekend and more for the seniors that don't have the resources.


Source: http://veracruzcity.olx.com.mx/123456789a-iid-182566664#

So you are agree or disagree with this situacion??

Share us your opinion and don't forget if you see cases like these, contact me on my e-mail(it's on the end of this page) and I going it to post in this blog.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario